You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Electronic Communications”) that we, Sunfish Solutions, LLC, provide to you in connection with your loan application or account via www.joinsunfish.com or any of its subpages (the “Website”). Your consent gives permission to communicate with you electronically in regard to any activity regarding your loan application and any loan that you may obtain from us. This consent applies to all interactions online between you and Sunfish, including those on any mobile devices, phones, smart-phones, and tablets.
Electronic Communications include, as applicable:
- disclosures and communications about loan options, including your application status, interest rate, finance charges and APR;
- terms and conditions and policies you agree to, including changes in terms or other updates to those agreements or policies;
- any other disclosures we are required to give you; and
- any other information relating to your relationship with us.
Communications We will provide these Electronic Communications to you by access to our online platform or through your designated e-mail address as either e-mail attachments or as links embedded in emails that access a website that we own or control after you log-in, and/or by emailing them to you at your electronic address (“email address”). You should keep us informed of any change in your electronic address or mailing address. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current so that we can communicate with you electronically. You have the right to request paper copies of any communication. Paper copies can be requested by calling (510) 775-0064 during our operating hours, 9 am to 5 pm PT, each Monday through Friday that are Business Days.
Required hardware and software In order to access and retain Electronic Communications, you will need: a computer with an Internet connection; a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption and with cookies enabled (e.g. Internet Explorer version 11.0 and above, Firefox version 52.0 and above, Chrome version 55.0 and above, or Safari 9.1 and above); a valid email address; and sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them. You confirm that you have access to the necessary equipment and software to receive and save/print our Electronic Communications to you.
Duration You also agree that your consent applies during the full course of our relationship with you, unless and until you withdraw consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications electronically by emailing us at email@example.com by calling us at (510) 775-0064 during our operating hours, 9 am to 5 pm PT, each Monday through Friday that are business days; or by writing to us via regular mail at Sunfish Solutions, LLC, 12 Monterey Terrace, Orinda, CA 94563. We will not charge you any fees for withdrawing your consent. Regardless the status of your consent, you agree that we may continue to communicate with you electronically with respect to any document, disclosure or notice that is not required by law to be in writing. The legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic disclosures will not be affected if you withdraw your consent.
Changes You acknowledge that we may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. If we make a material change to this policy we will also send a notice to your registered email address.
By checking the “I Agree” box, you confirm that:
- Your computer or device meets the hardware and software requirements described above;
- You can access and read this Consent for Electronic Communications;
- You can print on paper this Consent for Electronic Communications or save or send it to a place where You can print it, for future reference and access;
- Until or unless you notify us as described above, you consent to receive and execute, exclusively through electronic means, all Electronic Communications that we are required to provide or make available to you during the course of your relationship with us; and
- You consent to do business electronically with us and to view and sign the Electronic Communications electronically.