In honor of holiday giving, we’ve compiled a list of fertility related non-profits.
At Sunfish, our mission centers around providing financial assistance, but we recognize that some of our community may wish to support families directly, especially this Giving Tuesday. In light of this, we have compiled a list of organizations that offer assistance and resources for those seeking to contribute to the journey of building families. (Sources at the bottom.)
*Please note these nonprofits have not been vetted by our organization, and this list is not an endorsement.
Fertility Related Nonprofits:
- Cade Foundation Family Building Grant
- Provides up to $10,000 for infertility treatment or adoption for families with infertility.
- AGC Scholarship Foundation
- The AGC Hope Scholarship offers opportunities for couples lacking financial resources to pay for infertility treatments.
- BabyQuest Foundation
- Aims to grant financial assistance to those unable to afford infertility treatments such as IUI, IVF, egg donation, and surrogacy.
- Family Formation Charitable Trust
- Provides grants ranging from $500.00 to $2,000.00 for adoption or assisted reproduction.
- Jewish Fertility Foundation
- Providing grants up to $10,000 as well as community based financial assistance and support
- Journey to Parenthood
- Offers financial and emotional support, education, and resources. Grants awarded are up to $10,000.
- Angels of Hope Foundation
- Provides financial assistance and programs to families battling cancer in Michigan.
- Footsteps for Fertility
- Raises awareness about infertility and provides grants for fertility treatments like IVF and intrauterine insemination.
- Offers grants, loans, and scholarships to individuals in the Jewish community in the U.S. requiring IVF.
- The International Council on Fertility Information Dissemination (INCIID)
- Provides information, support, and guidance on infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, and childfree lifestyles.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services
- LIVESTRONG Fertility provides reproductive information, resources, and financial support to cancer survivors at risk of fertility issues.
- Nest Egg Foundation
- Provides financial grants for IVF treatment to those facing financial barriers to starting families.
- Gift of Parenthood Foundation
- The Gift of Parenthood grant covers expenses associated with assisted reproduction, including IUI, IVF, and surrogacy.
- Men Having Babies Foundation
- Provides cash grants and in-kind grants to alleviate the costs of IVF, egg donor, and surrogacy for intending fathers.
- Making Miracle Babies
- Offers interest-free loans for up to $18,000 to Jewish families in the Miami area.
- Northern California Fertility Foundation
- Provides grants for fertility treatment to residents of specific California counties.
- Angels of Hope
- Offers $15,000 IVF grants to married couples in specific counties demonstrating hardship.
- Parental Hope
- Annually awards grants covering the full cost of one cycle of IVF or one Frozen Embryo Transfer.
- Roaring Adventures
- Supporting first responders and active duty military facing infertility
- The CNY Fertility and IVF Grant
- Provides grants covering fertility treatment, medication, and accommodation as part of their mission.
- National Adoption Foundation Financial Programs
- Offers grants ranging from $500 to $2,000 four times a year to prospective adoptive parents.
- Show Hope
- Provides advocacy and grants for Christian couples adopting through a nonprofit agency.
- Associates Home Loan Adoption Grant
- A $1,000 grant created in 2020 to assist those wanting to adopt but may need financial assistance.
Fertility Preservation Grants:
- Banking on the Future
- Provides funds to cover initial storage fees for preserving reproductive cells of cancer patients.
- Fertile Action
- PACT Grant offers financial support for female cancer survivors seeking parenthood after cancer treatment.
- Sharing Hope Financial Assistance Program
- Financial assistance available for couples needing fertility preservation before cancer treatment.
- Verna’s Purse
- Provides significantly discounted long-term storage fees for qualified patients storing reproductive tissue specimens.
- Discounts For Active Duty/Veteran Servicemen
- Compassionate Corps Program by EMD Serono provides free fertility medication to eligible military members.
- Shady Grove Fertility
- Military Discount Program offers a 25 percent discount off qualifying self-pay rates for active U.S. military and reservists.
- Covers infertility treatments, including IVF, for some service members with service-connected infertility on active duty.
Other Ways to Raise Money for Family Building:
- Provides free online fundraising pages for individuals in need of financial support for family building.
- Job Opportunities
- Suggests taking a new job or a second job at businesses offering infertility treatment and adoption benefits.
- Expense Cutbacks
- Advises cutting back on unnecessary expenses to save money for family building.
- Crowd Fundraising
- Recommends using apps to share needs and invite friends and family to raise money for family building.
- Circle & Bloom: Offers a FREE Fertility Meditation Program for couples trying to conceive.
- GoStork: Allows intended parents to search, compare, and book fertility providers for family building.
- AGC Scholarships: Provides advocacy and grants for individuals with infertility diagnoses; applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- The Gift of Parenthood: Grants cover various assisted reproduction expenses, awarded several times a year based on fund availability.
- Family Formation Charitable Trust: Grants are open to individuals or couples for adoption or assisted reproduction, with consideration for financial hardship.
Links / Sources:
We are not recommending or endorsing any specific organization mentioned in this list. We are not affiliated with these organizations, and we have not vetted or reviewed their operations. The inclusion of these organizations is for informational purposes only, and individuals should conduct their own research and due diligence before engaging with any organization.